Mustang Evolution Forum banner

41 - 51 of 51 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #41
I have had too many Puppy Mill and Backyard Breeders Brood Females in Rescue when I was doing Siberian Husky and Alaskan Malamute Rescue. I do believe there is a special place down south for those people.
One of the Sibes that I had for 13 years was a show dog that did not like his handler, she was training him with a Dowel that used on him if he breathed wrong. Funny thing is he was a Show ring natural except he was neutered when I got him.
Join the chain and show us some pics! (I love how it started out all educational and here we are weeks later talking about pups and barely our ponies) I love it, I'm glad to be a member of the community 馃槀馃槀

Registered
I heard that can get rid of the clunk when trying to accelerate from a lower speed, did it do that for you? Been looking into getting that aluminum one piece driveshaft from AM, but haven't pulled the trigger lol
I heard that can get rid of the clunk when trying to accelerate from a lower speed, did it do that for you? Been looking into getting that aluminum one piece driveshaft from AM, but haven't pulled the trigger lol
The Clomk had them with the stock driveshaft. Now much less vibrations, and the car feels smoothzer
I bought it at CJponys, it is the only specific store that ships to Europe. The rest of the pieces I usually buy at Rockauto

Registered
Discussion Starter #43
The Clomk had them with the stock driveshaft. Now much less vibrations, and the car feels smoothzer
I bought it at CJponys, it is the only specific store that ships to Europe. The rest of the pieces I usually buy at Rockauto
So quite possibly the vibration I feel on a cold startup and through the steering wheel is my driveshaft :unsure: I've heard that simple little purchase actually makes the car feel a ton better in all aspects. When I first got it the clunk scared the **** out of me hahaha. I might have to buy it and see if that resolves some of the issues I'm having

Registered
I have 7, but they are all small dogs (Compared to Moose)
Triton, the old man of the group.

Tonka, voted most likely to destroy the house on his way out the door.

Josie

Ziva The Old Lady of the group.

Ozzy

And the 2 Boston Terrors I mean Terriers, Groot is the Black and White and Sophy is the Chocolate and White

Registered
Discussion Starter #45
View attachment 303295
View attachment 303296
Josie
View attachment 303297
View attachment 303298
Ozzy
View attachment 303299
And the 2 Boston Terrors I mean Terriers, Groot is the Black and White and Sophy is the Chocolate and White
View attachment 303300
Those are some absolutely gorgeous dogs Siber! Makes me miss having the smaller breeds :(

Registered
View attachment 303295
View attachment 303296
Josie
View attachment 303297
View attachment 303298
Ozzy
View attachment 303299
View attachment 303300
I just love those Bostons, they can be a handful with that terrier personality but they are so affectionate and smart!

Registered
I just love those Bostons, they can be a handful with that terrier personality but they are so affectionate and smart!
I was never a Small dog person, when we got the Black and White one that was supposed to be my wife's dog. He loves my wife but he really loves me so that is why we got the Chocolate and she hangs out with me also. Now all I have to do is get him to ride in the car better so he can cruise around with me also. He still gets a little car sick when I go to the park to walk. If he has a half hour or better he can make it home, If I go to Tractor supply 1/2 mile away from the park and back to the house he is sick.
You are right though, they are smart and loveable.

Registered
So quite possibly the vibration I feel on a cold startup and through the steering wheel is my driveshaft :unsure: I've heard that simple little purchase actually makes the car feel a ton better in all aspects. When I first got it the clunk scared the **** out of me hahaha. I might have to buy it and see if that resolves some of the issues I'm having
Puede ser lo que dices, pero para m铆, esa vibraci贸n que tuve continuamente, fue m谩s notable ya que cambi茅 el escape original por un kit de escape trasero del eje roush ... vibr贸 hacia el espejo retrovisor. con el nuevo eje de transmisi贸n mejorado mucho y el autom贸vil se siente m谩s "m谩s ligero" al conducir

@Siber Express me gustan tus perros El rottweiler es uno de mis favoritos. 驴El marr贸n es un bulldog americano ?, es como el ingl茅s, pero sin las malformaciones que aqu铆 (Europa) los buscan

Boston Terrier are stranger here, people prefer the French Bulldog

Registered
@Pelayo 脡l es un Bulldog Ingl茅s en miniatura. Mis amigos tienen un bulldog franc茅s. Ozzy mi Bulldog Ingl茅s piensa que ella es su novia.

Registered
I like it!!! its pretty

this new web, translate to spain directly and i don`t know if I write well ( in english)

41 - 51 of 51 Posts