Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just reciently got new wheels and tires for my 2007 mustang, I was considering a Vortech Supercharger to get my HP up too 330. But not sure what I should get that or if there's anything else that's pretty big on improving proformence. . Any help???

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
performance muffler bearings :good:

·
Registered
679 Posts
I just reciently got new wheels and tires for my 2007 mustang, I was considering a Vortech Supercharger to get my HP up too 330. But not sure what I should get that or if there's anything else that's pretty big on improving proformence. . Any help???
First of all nice stang we need more SoCal members on here!

·
Registered
366 Posts
I'll leave the answering to your question to the guys here and just say, "Welcome To Mustang Evolution!" :)

SoCalKev,

I agree, it's. good to see another So Cal member!:good:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
5150soldier,

For a big power increase, a Vortech or Procharger is your best bet. There really isn't too many options for hitting the power level you're arming for. Of course, one of these superchargers will definitely do the job. My only other suggestion is make sure you build up your factory 7.5 rear or do an 8.8 swap from a GT. The factory 7.5 won't last too long under that power!

Shoot me a PM if you're looking for parts and aren't sure what's best for you. I'd be happy to help you out!

Shane

1 - 8 of 8 Posts