Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully. About time. So if I get to keep my car, I've been given the green light to a chin spoiler, and quarter window louvers. I'm working a decent job and am getting the cash to buy them, so I figured why not. Probably gonna go for the chin spiler first. Now I'm just waiting to find out if the car stays with me or not. Fingers crossed. I'll keep you guys updated.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hopefully. About time. So if I get to keep my car, I've been given the green light to a chin spoiler, and quarter window louvers. I'm working a decent job and am getting the cash to buy them, so I figured why not. Probably gonna go for the chin spiler first. Now I'm just waiting to find out if the car stays with me or not. Fingers crossed. I'll keep you guys updated.
This makes me happy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Cheap mod, found mesh and painted it black with enamel/clear coat. It's more sexy and I plan to do a metal-tin flat black deck lid on the bumper. Maybe some LEDs sticking out of those slit vents would be a nice touch. Just some ideas, mods can be inexpensive and have a huge look on your car if you take your time and craft it yourself.

Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Vehicle registration plate

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheap mod, found mesh and painted it black with enamel/clear coat. It's more sexy and I plan to do a metal-tin flat black deck lid on the bumper. Maybe some LEDs sticking out of those slit vents would be a nice touch. Just some ideas, mods can be inexpensive and have a huge look on your car if you take your time and craft it yourself.
Yeah, I've heard that a lot. Hopefully the Mustang I'm getting since my last one got taken, I can put a couple mods on it. The one we are looking at already has dual exhaust and CAI.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts