Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, i have spend the last week or so installing the following mods:
Roush front splitter
Roush side splitter (waiting for delivery)
Frpp brembo cooling kit
Boss 302S grille with fog lights delete
Laguna seca wheels 19x9 19x10
Michelin pilot

Next mods:
Coilover full suspension
FI, still dont know which way

*Thanks to LMR

What else should i do? Opinions!

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
Bro your stang is looking awesome... Great choice on the wheel and tire combo... Honestly i cant really see what else she need cause she looks great... Maybe work on the motor now and make her perform as good as she looks... Not that she doesnt already ;) keep up the great work dude

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
looking good!

I feel you need a strip of some kind. Something to offset the red.

maybe some hood accents? Hash marks? something haha.

else wise gorgeous car!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys, i want to do suspension and brakes before getting in to the motor, FI would be the last thing.
Maybe down the line when i get bore of the look i would put some single stripe or some custom work.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Love the rims BTW. I want them in red really badly but I have never seen anyone selling them. I am sure if they do they would sell for a fortune too.

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
Last week i saw them on ebay, cant recall the price.
oh thanks for the tip. Yeah just looked and saw them...1900 for the set. I think I would do different wheels for that much. Since the Black ones go for around a grand? 900 more for them to be in red no thanks haha.

·
Premium Member
5,640 Posts
where yall confiscate them rimzzz lol looking good. love the exhaust

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What else can you do? Leave it the hell alone lol. That car is sexy the way it sits brother. I don't see any more cosmetic mods necessary. It has an OEM look but is totally badass!
Yea i want it to all seem oem and different at the same time.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Yup those wheels do look pretty awesome. For some reason your car looks ever so slightly lower than the stock stance. Could just be the lighting. Id say to only drop it an inch in the front and 1.5 in the back. Otherwise I honestly wouldnt change anything else on the exterior it looks clean and mean.

Oh and take a few pics in sunlight so we can get a better view of that beauty.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea it seems a little lower idk why, maybe because the tires are wider, i will take a few pics tomorrow and a walk around video.

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Great mods so far, digging the ls brake ducts. Do the rings just happen to match ur body color? Maybe an RTR lp surround, but exterior looks real good otherwise.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey everyone, i have spend the last week or so installing the following mods:
Roush front splitter
Roush side splitter (waiting for delivery)
Frpp brembo cooling kit
Boss 302S grille with fog lights delete
Laguna seca wheels 19x9 19x10
Michelin pilot

Next mods:
Coilover full suspension
FI, still dont know which way

*Thanks to LMR

What else should i do? Opinions!
Look wise...NOTHING. Im not a fan of red but that car looks good and clean! Some guys go to far imo with the external mods, sometimes less is more, nice ride man!

·
It's not me, it's you.
6,752 Posts
Look wise...NOTHING. Im not a fan of red but that car looks good and clean! Some guys go to far imo with the external mods, sometimes less is more, nice ride man!
Not a fan of RED?!? Why I aughta!!! (Rolls up selves) Haha, IMO it has to be able to move as fast as it looks. But I do think its done cosmetically.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When i am done i guaranty that it will move way faster then it looks.
If business goes well, i am planning an engine and tranny built along with the FI.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts