Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I was wondering if anyone knew a good build up of a 2v 4.6 engine, such as pistons, heads, cams, tranny, and rear end. I am trying to find the best combination of parts for this engine. It will be for mainly street use but would like to take it to the track and also supercharge it in the future I want it to be very quick around 600 hp any help is much appreciated

·
Titus Wadicus
2,103 Posts
Hello I was wondering if anyone knew a good build up of a 2v 4.6 engine, such as pistons, heads, cams, tranny, and rear end. I am trying to find the best combination of parts for this engine. It will be for mainly street use but would like to take it to the track and also supercharge it in the future I want it to be very quick around 600 hp any help is much appreciated
your gonna need a blower and a stroker kit if your gonna try to squeeze 600 from a 2v.

i think trojan may know who to source sum kits from

·
Banned
8,779 Posts
I used to know of several, but I haven't delved into that area for quite some time now. :eek::Go to the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine website and check out their tech articles. I know you will find something there. :good:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for the help. I used to have a magazine that covered what I'm looking for exactly but I cannot seem to find it. Yeah they used a vortech supercharger from summit I believe with nitrous and the engine made like 700+ with nitrous but I don't want to use nitrous

1 - 4 of 4 Posts