Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys I got 400 bucks to spend so what should I get? I have lowering springs, mgw shifter, slp lm1, chin spoiler grille delete bbk cold air, little things here and there. So what should I get?

·
Registered
523 Posts
Okay guys I got 400 bucks to spend so what should I get? I have lowering springs, mgw shifter, slp lm1, chin spoiler grille delete bbk cold air, little things here and there. So what should I get?
Depends on your route are u still styling? Or do u want more performance? A tuner possibly? Throttle body and plenum? So many to choose!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm thinking tuner! If I buy one do they ask for my information right when I buy one or do I have to wait for it then call them for tunes I just don't get how it works?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Or what other exterior mods should I do that you guys would think would look good besides wheels and tires I'll get those for graduation? Pics here:) I have the grille delete now though!

Attachments

·
Registered
407 Posts
I ordered my tuner from American Muscle they took the information at the time of order. Numerous detailed questions so that the tunes could be made precise. They load the tuner based off of your responses and then ship it out.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Or what other exterior mods should I do that you guys would think would look good besides wheels and tires I'll get those for graduation? Pics here:) I have the grille delete now though!
dude i love how u painted ur gt badge in the decklid

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

do u got a good off road mid pipe?

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No I don't I was thinking a cobra spoiler but there so damn expensive!!! But also a cowl hood the 3.5 one on am, also how would you guys think a Saleen spoiler would look?

No I don't have an offroad mid pipe that's why I was going to go tuner then after that a offroad h pipe what you guys think?

·
Registered
811 Posts
No I don't I was thinking a cobra spoiler but there so damn expensive!!! But also a cowl hood the 3.5 one on am, also how would you guys think a Saleen spoiler would look?

No I don't have an offroad mid pipe that's why I was going to go tuner then after that a offroad h pipe what you guys think?
I like the saleen spoilers look. I like termi spoilers better though! I personally want that and a cowl hood.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Polar Bear said:
I ordered my tuner from American Muscle they took the information at the time of order. Numerous detailed questions so that the tunes could be made precise. They load the tuner based off of your responses and then ship it out.
When you add it to your cart then put your card info in do they ask for your car info after you buy it?

·
Registered
558 Posts

Cowl hood would be sweet, maybe tint the windows? She is looking pretty damn good tho my friend.

·
Registered
4,265 Posts

i would get an off road h pipe first. ur going to LOVE IT

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking tuner! If I buy one do they ask for my information right when I buy one or do I have to wait for it then call them for tunes I just don't get how it works?

RUNNWLD.

For every Bama Tune we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique mods and style of driving. This info helps us write custom tunes from the ground-up for your Mustang's mods that will give you the most horsepower that we can safely deliver. We're also constantly developing our tunes! Between our 14 different Project Mustangs and tons of street/track and dyno testing (on our in-house Dynojet 224xLC), we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys.

Let me know if you have any questions about our Bama SF3 tuners. I'd be happy to help anyway I can!

Shane

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Horseplay said:
i would get an off road h pipe first. ur going to LOVE IT
That's the thing is I want the tuner first to get rid of the check engine light for when I buy an h pipe.

---------- Post added at 01:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

02StangGT said:
How did you paint your "GT " Emblem?
Me? Well if me I used torch red model paint.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

Venomouz831 said:
The saleen wing looks good! I had that with my cowl hood on my gt super sick combo
Where did you get your Saleen wing?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts