Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, solenoids are in, but all this wiring is a mess. Ive looked on NX's site, and searched about a thousand other sites on google about how to wire it up with the system, and the purge all together. I cant find **** to say the least... can either one of you two draw me out a diagram of how this thing is supposed to be wired? I know the black wire from the relay is my power, but do i need a fuse on that? I also know the white wire is for the fuel pressure safety switch (but since i dont have that im just going to ground it), and i know the green wire goes to my solenoids. Basically, i need a diagram of what the red wire is supposed to do. I know it goes to my WOT switch, but beyond that i have no clue. I need a picture or something showing how that wires up with my Arm switch, my purge button, and my spray button.

That brings me to another point... do i spray this stuff manually? I have 2 toggle switches and 1 push button. I think im gunna go buy another push button switch so i have 1 toggle switch as an arming switch, and then my two push button switches will act as my purge and spray button. Am i getting this right at all?? please please please explain how the wiring is supposed to hook up with the purge as well. PLEASE lol. thanks

184 Posts
im glad ur doing this before i am :)

184 Posts
good luck tho man u got the bulk of it down. Thats gotta suck to have no instructions tho.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
its really easy, its just the wires came in a tangled mess... i dont know what is what, and everything is cut everywhere, makes it really confusing :|

·
Registered
1,286 Posts

i dont have the purge in there, cause i did taht a while ago for someone else.

just wire the purge like the heater is wired. dont buy another push button, its just more wiring for a momentary switch and stuff, blah blah. just use the toggle for activation. flip it up when you want to spray. it takes just as long to flip a switch as to push a button.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so use the toggle switch as the thing that sprays my nitrous? that way i just turn it on, floor it and it keep spraying till the WOT switch turns it off automatically? Then turn off my nitrous toggle??

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
yup. or you could even just turn the toggle switch to off while it is floored. that will turn off the nitrous too. either disarm it, or let off the gas some and it will shut off automatically.

remember, nitrous is a ton of electrical work. one small break in the circuit (disarm, WOT open, etc) will stop the spraying.

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks buddy, i appreciate it a ton

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
:thumbs2:

if you have any other questions, you can IM me at SVT Brandon if you wanna get me quicker

1 - 11 of 11 Posts