Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to get more horsepower before I go an buy anything what is y'alls opinion on get the most hp for your money?

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
I'm looking to get more horsepower before I go an buy anything what is y'alls opinion on get the most hp for your money?
Pep boys/Walmart chrome stick on decals/stickers..easy 70+ hp

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking bout getting a stroker kit but I found a supercharger for $200

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
AKE said:
I was thinking bout getting a stroker kit but I found a supercharger for $200
Cheap power is nitrous everything else cost money and time

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

kickerofdoom said:
Also look into windstar intake,gears and tlock

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Also look into windstar intake,gears and tlock
Not looking for cheap just looking for something that is well worth getting for my money

·
Registered
360 Posts
Intake a throttle body will let it breath more and a tuner as well. Those should be you first purchases when upgrading your stang. After that it gets into more serious mods like turbo and stuff like that.

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Who is kyle? I perfer to work with a reputable business. I trust this isnt just some guy tinkering in his garage? What kind of stuff does he do? I had pretty much decided on the power pak from ssm, but more power cheaper is intriguing. 90 horse power for 2600 bucks isnt bad, especially since I want to stay naturally aspirated.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Who is kyle? I perfer to work with a reputable business. I trust this isnt just some guy tinkering in his garage? What kind of stuff does he do? I had pretty much decided on the power pak from ssm, but more power cheaper is intriguing. 90 horse power for 2600 bucks isnt bad, especially since I want to stay naturally aspirated.
pm David and he'll get you Kyles info...i forget his webpage :banghead:

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Kyleperson.webs.com gave me nothing....

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Googled it. Kylepersonperformance.webs.com

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
Checked out his site. Maybe its just me, but im not too impressed. From what I can tell it looks like he ports and polishes heads, with a few other modifications. He uses junk yard heads. Im not seeing where Id get around 100hp in gains.

Id rather spend the extra money on ssm to get a shiney new set of heads and other goodies. Thanks for pointing him out though. I do like having options, but in my case I believe ssm is my best choice.

I also aready have my custom tunes done by punch it performance, who I am very happy with, so that service also wouldnt benefit me.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'm pretty sure I'm going to just get a v8 to drop in my v6 cause there is a v8 at a local junk yard without a title so I should be able to get it fairly cheap

1 - 20 of 39 Posts