Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
get off the anti-rice high horse, :lol: :lol:... the neons aren't for rice, they're for when I want them on, they look great, my dad loves them, the pictures SUCK... but what can ya' do?... anyway, I tried taking pics of my new AC gauge colored glow.... but it didn't turn out so well. In any occassion, you can see that they glow a very similar color to the reverse glow gauge's inner blue ring. If any of you have that, you can adjust it until it's completely as blue as it'll go, and that's the color my AC stuff glows. All but the little color in the knob. Anyway, enjoy

while I'm waiting for these pics to upload... have I mentioned how much I hate dial-up? It took me a half hour to upload my exhaust clips... maybe that's why I push them so hard, :lol:. Anyway, yeah, I'm extremely bored right now. I just wish these thin...... THEY'RE DONE

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm a freaking ******, I just realized if I had used my dimmer switch, I might've been able to catch the blue in the AC gauges..... I'm an IDIOT.... wow... stupid light flushing out the resolution in the webcam

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, wish they could've actually shown the color better though. Those are the AC gauges I changed the ugly green to a teal-blue kinda color.... like is in the middle of the reverse glow gauges.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
good to hear people are liking it.... I would be FLAMED over at 3.8... they HATE anything possibly related to ricer-like mods.... it's not because I want to be a ricer, just want something cool on the car

·
Banned
11,872 Posts
jimmy_beaner said:
good to hear people are liking it.... I would be FLAMED over at 3.8... they HATE anything possibly related to ricer-like mods.... it's not because I want to be a ricer, just want something cool on the car
Its your car.. if you really like neons go for it. I dont mind them, Nicks car looks awsome with his blue underbodies

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I WILL get to the point of under body neons... just not yet. I have better things to spent my money on... but I happen to love these, got them for $5

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
Brent said:
Nicks car looks awsome with his blue underbodies
:woot:

I like neons, but you can go overboard with them...

Jimmy, I think I told u before, we have the exact same gauges. I know what ur talking about with the color changes.

·
Premium Member
2,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, just kinda wish I had captured the color of those AC gauges.... (changed the green to blue) I have the factory everything.... just not the green.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts