Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well the garage is getting full of parts again, i dunno how that happens!

once again everything is best offer.

94-98 P&P upper intake SOLD
95 fuel rail (also have stock injectors)
95 timing chain and sprockets
95 v6 crankshaft
95 v6 oil pump
95 v6 waterpump
Rear sway bar - Sold
K&N Filter-SOLD
Stock Induction Tubes
Stock 7.5 rear 2.73 gears
Stock DS
Stock crank and WP pullies, and belt from a 95
UD pulley for 94-98 with belt SOLD
Stock Upper and Lower Control Arms
stock 94-98 headers
modified y pipe with cats - cuts down cost when installing GT takeoffs
stock 02 GT mufflers On HOLD

also, if anyones intrested, i have a nitro powered RC car. NTC3 comes with everything you need plus brand new never mounted rims and tires! over $500 worth of stuff! looking for offers

have any questions or need pics reply here or email me at [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
941 Posts
hey bud it's v6powrestang (austin). honestly i'm poor right now, but if you're going to get rid of your fuel rail, injectors, waterpump and pullies, i'd appreciate them. email me at [email protected] i can't offer much, and had the chance to get the fuel rail/injectors last night on ebay for 10 bucks plus shipping, but i got "sidetracked" by my gf and i lost the auction. :( let me know, thanks man.

-austin

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Tire said:
hey bud it's v6powrestang (austin). honestly i'm poor right now, but if you're going to get rid of your fuel rail, injectors, waterpump and pullies, i'd appreciate them. email me at [email protected] i can't offer much, and had the chance to get the fuel rail/injectors last night on ebay for 10 bucks plus shipping, but i got "sidetracked" by my gf and i lost the auction. :( let me know, thanks man.

-austin
sent you an email

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
suprman... lemme get a few switch panel orders in and ill be all over that intake. Consider it sold if you can wait about a week.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ZimStang said:
suprman... lemme get a few switch panel orders in and ill be all over that intake. Consider it sold if you can wait about a week.
i had some guy email and say he was sending money, but haven't heard from him yet, he was gonna send $93 through paypal ($15 S&H and $3 paypal fee)

i won't push it or try to sell it but if some one has the money in hand, you know how it goes!

·
You want to **** me?
4,043 Posts
yeah, if someone wants to buy it before i have the cash by all means sell it! im just saying when i get some money flowing in ill be lookin for you :)

btw... who did the porting?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ZimStang said:
yeah, if someone wants to buy it before i have the cash by all means sell it! im just saying when i get some money flowing in ill be lookin for you :)

btw... who did the porting?
i bought it off a guy that works at a speed shop, then i smoothed it up a lil.
i have pics if you want em.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

sorry about the qaulity of the pics, it was with my bad camera in the night time!

ther is one small problem, it has an EGR bolt broken off in it but get one of those things at sear and it will come out, i just haven't had time to mess with it.

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Hey I can get it out I have extractors at my house. If Zim buys it you could send it to my house in Greenville SC I would extract the bolt and ship it on to Zim!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts