Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
muhahahhahahaha i love ford to (big fan of the 5.0 fox bodies), but not as much as my third gen camaro's :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Shove it... Chevy's rock and u know it... wait a tick... I just almost said their moto lamo... Nah... this guy (Toxinz) has such a tight car... we were gonna take pics tonight... but we'll take em tomorrow.

·
11,873 Posts
I was half kidding lol. My friend had a 97 z-28 with a lt1 it was fast and all but was crappy interior and parts were always breaking. I have never had problems with my last mustang that any other car doesnt see.

·
Premium Member
908 Posts
wow, was that his first time on a bike?

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah, my friend has a 97 camaro, and we raced when I had my 97 stang, both autos, and i pulled on him. I think i got a better start tho. But back to the point, he's had a lot of stuff break on his interior, like cracked panels and what not. Never had that problem in my stang.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hmm... interesting... and GM owners always say that Fords suck because we're "mass produced" (even tho every other car in the world is as well). Hmm... looks like Ford may be above in both quantity and quality ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Shahrum said:
Hmm... interesting... and GM owners always say that Fords suck because we're "mass produced" (even tho every other car in the world is as well). Hmm... looks like Ford may be above in both quantity and quality ;)
fbods (especially camaros) live on borrowed time straight fromt he factory. ford definitely built a better (solid) car in the mustang than GM did with the camaro. the pontiac fbods are better as indicated in the $$$. not to mention camaros can total very easily because their frame is too easily bent (hence, totalled). not to say they aren't moderately safe, but a relatively small accident can total one in a jiffy. if i had pics of it, i'd show you my friend's 98 from high school that got in a 15 mph wreck, messed up the bumper a little, and TOTALLED it. it looked like he ran into a pole going fast in a parking lot though it was actually a car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I’m not here to bash on anyone’s cars. However majority of the reasons associated to engine malfunctions are because the ppl driving them do not know how to drive them and second the ppl building them do not check the clearances on the rods, piston rings, valve lash and so on. Both engines have the basic concepts crank rods pisons push rods and so on. I personally like Chevy. The tpi and tbi third gen camaros. Tpi is a great fuel injection system however was redesigned and later was called the ls1 as you know it. If you don’t think an ls1 can stay together you don’t know ****. So Chevy vs. ford has always been a good race however with the ls1 storming along ford better come out with something soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts