Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i will soon b ecompeting with a few other V6-rs who also buy mods on impulse at times and do nt mod their car in a logical order. basically, i may someday soon become the most moded v6 with stock 15" rims. haha i know paul (luciferstang) turned his car inside out and retained his stock rim for a long time. (many people call his car rice, but whatever you call it, it's highly mdoded inside and out)

with the roots blower project on the horizon, i may have the "fastest car with the ugliest wheels ever" award. :D

hell, i have a new hood, front/rear bumper, tailights, headlightss, exhaust tips, lowering springs soon, etc. etc. and still my stock rims. i crack myself up!

btw my gf's parents just got me kinda drunk, but i'm still operational!

dont' worry, the cobra rims aren't on my car now. :D



[/img]
 
Joined
·
184 Posts
two words for you. Wheel Cleaner.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
heh if i ever fix my nitrous, i'll be right there with you brandon. :D
i get the sticky tires today! woohoo!

what kind of 13's? 13.99 or 13.XX?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
V6PowerStang said:
heh if i ever fix my nitrous, i'll be right there with you brandon. :D
i get the sticky tires today! woohoo!

what kind of 13's? 13.99 or 13.XX?
13.9x

if i had duals or something other than the stock exhaust im sure i would have seen about 3 times the amount of hp people see when its their first mod. damn all that backpressure. prolly could have gotten .1 more off of it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
just remember everyone, bigger wheels are heavier, and thus make you go slower ;) but they are better for looks as well as handling (unless you get some ultralight wheels, then theyre better for everything)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,286 Posts
Smokedya95stang said:
I dont know what i want yet.

But I hate it over at 3.8 all they say is "you need wheels" like nothing else matters.
and dont forget.. you need to lower your car, and get tinted windows

im a big fan of the BBS ultralights. theyre on steeda's site. theyre kinda expensive, but ive never seen them on anyones car, and theyre only like 17lbs a wheel (lighter than the 15"s too)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
567 Posts
Thats alright... I had the stockers on for almost 2 years until about 1 month ago. I hated it. I lost 3 of my lug nut covers and I gave up cleaning them. :D

Im interested in seeing how that roots-blower works out. Its the Silverstang one from V6P right? :wtf:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
Monkey said:
Smokedya95stang said:
I dont know what i want yet.

But I hate it over at 3.8 all they say is "you need wheels" like nothing else matters.
and dont forget.. you need to lower your car, and get tinted windows

im a big fan of the BBS ultralights. theyre on steeda's site. theyre kinda expensive, but ive never seen them on anyones car, and theyre only like 17lbs a wheel (lighter than the 15"s too)
Here are some pics from when my buddy had his 98' Cobra with the BBS Rims....

http://www.rhythmuniversity.com/donna/James/September%20Pics/index.htm

And yes they are only 17lbs a rim, extremely light weight. I know since I had to help him take them off the 98' before he traded the car in on his Redfire 03' Cobra.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
800 Posts
yeah he luv'd them too, but they eventually were sold off on ebay recently, to appease his wife to help pay down some other bills they had. 1 of the promises he made to her when they agreed upon getting the new 03' or he spend the extra money on a blown S/C for his 98' without the warranty?? hmm so she gave in for a warrantied root blower instead.

If we could have afforded to buy them we would have had them chromed, but that would just add weight back onto them at that point! But would have looked kewl as ####!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
stangin99 said:
Im interested in seeing how that roots-blower works out. Its the Silverstang one from V6P right? :wtf:
no, "speedkillz" is designer, maker, and an air force enlistedman is doing the water-air intercooler as we speak, probably done by now.

austin
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top