Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if i were to get the mach 1 tokico shocks/struts and the ford c springs, what will be the most noticable difference in the ride quality? what factors will change most?

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
ride quality will go down 10% it all depends on if you live around alot of bad roads or not.... its not a total ending of ride quality cuz the mustang never had any to begin with, the good out weight the bads.

·
Registered
541 Posts
A much stiffer and better handling ride than the stock suspension. Much more control compared to the stock flimsy stuff. The only downfall is that you feel more the road.

Matt :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
not as much nose dive in corners, with shocks/struts/springs expect 15 - 20% better feel in the corners.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Tires make a huge, huge difference in handling also. If you still have the stock tires or the same tires as stock...throw them away, they're crap lol. I should know..I'm on my second set in 53000 miles and they're all 4 bald, and I've never done a sitdown burnout....

·
Registered
676 Posts
Dont get the C-springs on a v-6 they wont drop it evenly just get some 4cyl fox springs and voila even 1-1.5" drop for like 20 bucks

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
i have installed 8 sets of C springs every set has droped side to side perfectly even ( well with in stock specs of what is even .1 or so) if you cut the full rear dead coil it will be a bout .2 higher in the rear, which is what you want.

·
Registered
676 Posts
hmm i've heard from numerous sources that they drop the back more than the rear

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts