Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well today i ordered my new 4.6 Mustang GT Engine it has 56,000 miles on it and i bought it and had it shipped to my mechanics garage for $1,350! I know the motors from this place are good i ordered my moms 07 saturn 4 cyl from them and it has way more power then the one it came with. So Im going to post the full process of the full swap on here. Estimated shipping said it should be here in about a week. Really excited! wish me luck :)

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Well today i ordered my new 4.6 Mustang GT Engine it has 56,000 miles on it and i bought it and had it shipped to my mechanics garage for $1,350! I know the motors from this place are good i ordered my moms 07 saturn 4 cyl from them and it has way more power then the one it came with. So Im going to post the full process of the full swap on here. Estimated shipping said it should be here in about a week. Really excited! wish me luck :)
Good luck! :) I also plan on buying an engine to do a swap but I plan on working on it and forging internals before I drop it in

·
Registered
620 Posts
Good luck! Let me know how it goes!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Where did you order the motor from?
A place it Florida called sharper edge engines. The have used and rebuilt engines and trannys their shipping.is super quick I sent the order Monday morning and.got.the engine Friday morning. Comes with everything ready to go just add oil pretty much the one I ordered had a broken valve cover and timing chain cover but other then that it came with the COPs and plugs. It was pretty cheap to me so I'm happy

1 - 20 of 58 Posts