Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dude, This mouse I'm trying to catch deserves a freakin gold medal. This guy is insanely smart, or super lucky. He's already got out of a spin trap, licked the peanut butter clean off 3 snap traps, and got through a sticky trap just loosing some fur. Aaannnd! Not to mention how he go in here, He already escaped my cats jaws of death... Wtf, this guy is a ninja.

I set even more sticky traps and baited them. Heard something in the kitchen later and walked in to see him jump about 2 feet over the counter behind the fridge. Damn!! any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Dude, This mouse I'm trying to catch deserves a freakin gold medal. This guy is insanely smart, or super lucky. He's already got out of a spin trap, licked the peanut butter clean off 3 snap traps, and got through a sticky trap just loosing some fur. Aaannnd! Not to mention how he go in here, He already escaped my cats jaws of death... Wtf, this guy is a ninja.

I set even more sticky traps and baited them. Heard something in the kitchen later and walked in to see him jump about 2 feet over the counter behind the fridge. Damn!! any suggestions?
:eek: Daamnn tricky SOB eh? Do you have friends with a snake? Any type of snake should do.

I'm serious but just make sure you tell 'em that you are not liable for the snake. If it passes away, or gets lost, it's not your responsibility.

·
Registered
565 Posts
We just got a Ninja cat, actually it's a kitten, but it is a full Ninja... I have the scars to prove it...

Poison.... If you follow directions, and put it out of reach of your cat, it should be safe to use...

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hah. I thought i already had a ninja cat. He's more like the beverly hills ninja.

Yeah, i guess poison might be the next step...

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Damn. Give him a good piece of cheese for the effort, then poison that mother f*cker, ha!

Just make sure your cat doesn't get the poison, that would suck D:

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah i know... Call me a puss but i hate killing things. I usually catch them by hand and let em go. But this one got into my kitchen with great hidin spots i cant get to... If anyone deserves to be free its him.

·
Banned
126 Posts
Man u lucky to have him in the kitchen, my friend want to kill his because hi love to be in top of the roof of his cobra and the mother F scratch the hole roof with his pads.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Word to the wise, even if you put out poison traps, the mouse might eat it, but theres no telling if your cat will get hold of the poisoned mouse. Just sayin'. Dont want to hurt the kitty.

·
Premium Member
5,066 Posts
I've never had problems with mice/rats but my friend let her Jetta go (never cleaned it) and she started haven issues with her tail lights. Turned out there was a nest of baby rats chewing her wires.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
O if he scratched my stuff up he wud be declawed so quick! Damn, little bastard.

Yeah i'm still hella skeptical about the poison. Maybe ill just try and get some other traps first.

Also, yeah those things are ruthless. I've heard about rats eating **** in cars all the time. My buddy works at our local ford and tells me all kinds of crazy stories. Haha.

This stuff is getting crazy, i heard screaming about 5am this morning, and got up to see my cat just playing with a huge rat in the living room. I had to beat that thing with a shoe before i was able to grab it and throw it outside. I dont think he woke up, i'll have to check.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
O if he scratched my stuff up he wud be declawed so quick! Damn, little bastard.

Yeah i'm still hella skeptical about the poison. Maybe ill just try and get some other traps first.

Also, yeah those things are ruthless. I've heard about rats eating **** in cars all the time. My buddy works at our local ford and tells me all kinds of crazy stories. Haha.

This stuff is getting crazy, i heard screaming about 5am this morning, and got up to see my cat just playing with a huge rat in the living room. I had to beat that thing with a shoe before i was able to grab it and throw it outside. I don't think he woke up, i'll have to check.
Your nice. I'd let the cat completely kill it why ruin his day. The little things multiply like crazy. My dog catches squirrels all the time occasionally a rabbit, or a bird. It sure stops them in a hurry.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow, squirrels are ruthless and fast. must be one smart dog.

Usually i wouldnt care wat he brought in but the wife starts nagging and It freakin sucks.

·
Registered
532 Posts
PonyBoyV6 said:
Word to the wise, even if you put out poison traps, the mouse might eat it, but theres no telling if your cat will get hold of the poisoned mouse. Just sayin'. Dont want to hurt the kitty.
True this happened to a relatives German shepherd.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Wow, squirrels are ruthless and fast. must be one smart dog.

Usually i wouldnt care wat he brought in but the wife starts nagging and It freakin sucks.
Yeah.. Keep her happy. Nothing like a crabby woman.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ugh, i cant even imagine. Been thinking about snipin my junk just for that reason. Not to mention i dont want kids.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts