·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are pics

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
I think it looks pretty cool. Looks clean, cause they way the base of the spoiler is even with the trunk. It flows!

·
Registered
46 Posts
<snip> thats wut i need to do, but i havce this tape <snip> underneath mine its prob that 3m double sided tape i dunno thats how i got it from the dealer do i jsut rip it the <snip> off then drill it back in or use the 3m tape again ?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I think it looks awesome man. I definitely like it. 8)

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
I dont know why the factory does not do it except it lowers the rear crash cost when being rated buy the insurance companies

·
Registered
166 Posts
Danger Dude said:
I dont know why the factory does not do it except it lowers the rear crash cost when being rated buy the insurance companies
For the same reason they gave a 3.8l v6 only 190hp and other companies can get more than the gts do with a smaller v6, and for the same reason that our transmission shifts like a limp noodle, and for the same reason that my car has the weenie of all cams stock, and for the same reason that i just about have to either sit on the top of my engine or pull the upper to change my plugs, and for the same reason that ford is still using pushrod v6s in even the new model v6s(mine), and for the same reason that.......well thats enough. :D :headbang: FoRd RuLeS!! rAwK oN!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Danger Dude said:
Dang Paul you have issues HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA J/K But Stangs sure look good
Im just messing around lol, i love my car. I just felt like pointing out a few things :D :D j/k.

·
Registered
48 Posts
What's the blue ride in the little carport in the background? Looks interesting...

Tin Kicker :headbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts