Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting around 17 mpg on my 06 gt. Is that typical because I feel like I should be getting more. What do you guys get?

·
Registered
2,789 Posts
I've been getting around 17 mpg on my 06 gt. Is that typical because I feel like I should be getting more. What do you guys get?
Sounds good, to many variables to compare to anyone else's mpg tho

·
Registered
43 Posts
I get around 14-18 mpg in the city (depends on the stop lights), and I get 25.8 mpg constantly going 70 on the highway.

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Zgradt10 said:
18-19 in the city 27-28 on interstate
I call a big bs on that one...unless you have a 5 speed with 2.73's and a smooth underbody pan. The computer is fairly inaccurate, especially in short distance readings (1000 or less miles)

·
Registered
13 Posts
I call a big bs on that one...unless you have a 5 speed with 2.73's and a smooth underbody pan. The computer is fairly inaccurate, especially in short distance readings (1000 or less miles)
Just drove from central Florida to St. Louis and both down and back averaged 28. I do have a 5 speed go the speed limit and live on cruse control. And usually got just below or just over 400 miles per fill up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting around 14 in the city and around 21 on the highway. Keep in mind, I've had the car for a month, so it's still new and very fun to tromp on. I know from the one longer (2 hour relatively flat highway cruise) I could have achieved 25 pretty easy, but I found myself running it up to 90 too many times. I know I can get better mileage and the car is perfectly capable of EPA estimates, maybe someday I'll have the discipline, maybe someday....

·
Registered
442 Posts
I get about 16 mpg now.. had mines for about 3 months now and wasn't used to a stick before...hope I can get it higher... I'm usually on the highway mostly as well

·
Registered
58 Posts
Just drove from central Florida to St. Louis and both down and back averaged 28. I do have a 5 speed go the speed limit and live on cruse control. And usually got just below or just over 400 miles per fill up.
What mods do you have? Anything different about it? The most I've gotten is about 360 miles to a full tank and I was on fumes by the time I fueled up in the middle of BFE Kansas on the way to Colorado.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts