Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered them yesterday lol . im a kid in a candy store, any install tips are welcome please. :cool:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Why too raspy sounding, if it is ill just put resonators in

·
R.I.P. - 10/06/2021
1,234 Posts
You'll love the MPT ghost cam tune :)

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey charlie have you heard them in person?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
it cant be raspier than longtube headers and x-pipe from bbk or borla right.

·
Registered
354 Posts
All I know his, Kona runs an X pipe and his car sounds awesome. So lets not make it sound like H pipe is the only way to go. lmao Charlie, I'm starting to notice that you believe in your mods so much you forget theres other options ;) haha Thats the way it should be I guess though, right?

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
All I know his, Kona runs an X pipe and his car sounds awesome. So lets not make it sound like H pipe is the only way to go. lmao Charlie, I'm starting to notice that you believe in your mods so much you forget theres other options ;) haha Thats the way it should be I guess though, right?
Lmfao im the one who told him about the resonators for his car would still have drone and rasp. I have a xpipe but thats cuz its the only option i have untill i sell my catted mid pipe and custom make my H pipe. If u dont believe me look it up in other forums. The H-Pipe causes less rasp and a deeper tone.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Lmfao im the one who told him about the resonators for his car would still have drone and rasp. I have a xpipe but thats cuz its the only option i have untill i sell my catted mid pipe and custom make my H pipe. If u dont believe me look it up in other forums. The H-Pipe causes less rasp and a deeper tone.
Blahhh blahhh. Xpipes and resonators get the job done, case closed. We can't call get custom fabbed drive shafts and h pipes u clown

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ihave pypes axle back ha and no u cant have them chalie jk lol . Does any body even have my soon to be set up?

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ny the way charlie and littlepwny i love input from all u guys.but in the end i have to live wit it, ill post vids. Plus i like to be different. Like when i was the very first to buy and install pypes pipe bombs. Thnx charlie. By the waydoe u think plasti dip on my pypes is a nad idea.

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
Ny the way charlie and littlepwny i love input from all u guys.but in the end i have to live wit it, ill post vids. Plus i like to be different. Like when i was the very first to buy and install pypes pipe bombs. Thnx charlie. By the waydoe u think plasti dip on my pypes is a nad idea.
Plasti dip can withstand high temp so it will be fine. Unless ur car is ****en backfiring and melts the plastidip lmfao

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thnx bro

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yeah they cut the raspy rice down depends where u put them in ur exhuast line , they go for15 20 a piece brand new.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts