Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to look around their website today and noticed that Mustang Coyote tuning was no longer offered. I emailed them and called them on the phone to find out the dealio.

I was informed they dropped tuning support for this category because of small staffing at their shop. :(

I was directed to VMP for future support of my tune. Here's what they said...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, but we do not offer tuning for that vehicle any longer.

Here is a snippet of our news letter that speaks on the matter:
2011-14 Mustang 5.0 Support

It's never easy to say goodbye to a group of customers. We have been very proud to be the preferred tuning brand for so many Mustang 5.0 customers while primarily focusing on the 3.7 Mustang and the F150 Ecoboost vehicles. The feedback from those that have been around the block, tried so many different tuners, yet report back to us that MPT is still their favorite. We truly appreciate you, but it is time to move on. The reason for discontinuing support for the 11-14 Mustang 5.0 is the same as the other platforms we have discontinued in the past. We are a small team that chooses to focus on and be the best at tuning a select group of vehicles. When adding new vehicles to the support list, we must remove old vehicles to make sure our level of support doesn't fall below our high standards. We are setting up a referral program for existing customers to a 3rd party tuning company. We'll release those details when finalized. For now, if you have anything you were wanting from us and were waiting, this is your chance to get it done. The website will be updated on May 31st, 2019 to remove tuning support for the 11-14 Mustang 5.0.

-Duane
Customer Service Rep

PHONE NUMBER: 407-636-7077
www.MorePowerTuning.com
MPT Performance Facebook

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Good for them, they had no business tuning the Coyote platform to begin with.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts