Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 gt with the mt82 transmission. I don’t race my car or do full throttle pulls all the time. It never sees over 6k rpms for sure. I just enjoy driving it normally. The most I’ll ever do to the car is a tune, exhaust, and intake. Driving it the way that I do should the mt82 be pretty reliable? The car currently has 36k miles and no issues.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I have a 2013 gt with the mt82 transmission. I don’t race my car or do full throttle pulls all the time. It never sees over 6k rpms for sure. I just enjoy driving it normally. The most I’ll ever do to the car is a tune, exhaust, and intake. Driving it the way that I do should the mt82 be pretty reliable? The car currently has 36k miles and no issues.
My 2014 has 79k and all is perfect. Im not too hard on it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
2013 here with 74K, no issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: blackie and Jmm1924

·
Registered
2 Posts

i have 138k on my 2014 GT an have had no issues, i was a lot harder on it before it when over 100k( i did replace the clutch at around 120k) overall car seems to be holding up pretty good.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts