Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG do you mean the windy city and Detroit, Cleveland, Indy, Cincy all these big ass cities and no mustang stuff to talk about.

I know the problem here to many Mullet wearing Camaro freaks live there. That has to be it all the Mustang owners are to afraid to come out.

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :shock: :shock: :wtf: :wtf: ;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
i was driving from indy back to anderson wednesday, pulled off at the fishers exit by accident, was supposed to go through noblesville. :oops:

·
Registered
48 Posts
You ain't seen nothin' 'til you come to 'Bama! Here, the Mullet and the Camaro ride side-by-side, like Cheez-It on a Ritz cracker, like an RC Cola and a Moon Pie, like Bo and Luke Duke, like...you get the picture.

There's a dude comes in my store we refer to as King Mullet. His hair could be tucked in his painted on jeans in back, yet it has the front page priority-one upsweep and wings like Richard Marx in 1987. And the dude is like, 50.

And guess what I sold him the other day? Oil pump for his '76 Camaro...
We haw-hawed 'til I thought we'd PUKE!

His bountiful Kentucky Waterfall will live on in my memory forever...check out http://www.mulletlovers.com/ for vital education on this subject.

Tin Kicker :headbang:

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The Southeast has a serious Mullet infestation. with all the country music fans who wear them, Camaro owners and all the Lesbian Jeep drivers wear them. I guess we will have to live with the mullett untill the day comes when they open hunting season on mullet wearers :shock: :shock: :D :D :headbang: :headbang:

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
hahahahahahahahaha at work yesterday a guy that works with me drove in his new truck that he just got his bed put on, its a 2004 F350 Powerstroke v8 crew cab with a work bed on it. the bed is a westernhualer (if you guys have herd of it) but thats black and his truck is harvest tan.. IT LOOKS LIKE A TRUCK MULLET!!!!!!!!!! :no: HAHAHAHAHA I will try to get some pic's, its funny to talk about but i would give anything to have that truck.. its only $45,000 :oops:

·
Registered
529 Posts
The mullet is no stranger to the midwest as well, had my camera not been stolen I'd have a quality pic of a "ron jeremy" clone!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ah, mullet, my mullet, where art thou?
Thou art trickling silkily down my back like a babbling brook.
Yet my frontage is so corporate, so GI, so disciplined.
Do not cry for me, for I have seen the mullet and I am one with it.

God, I hope this thread can get back on cars somehow.

By the way, I wear a "fade", or GI High-and-Tight--NOT a mullet!
Some of us southern boys do more than compete for a chair at the salon.

Tin Kicker :headbang:

·
Registered
48 Posts
i know alot of Chitown Stangers... just none of them are on this board :oops: they are all on mustangworld.com

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
if the board weren't so empty this post would probably be toast :D

·
Premium Member
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
He Robert this was a all out blitz on my part to energize this area to get people to post here and to motivate them. If you feel this post has outlived its usefullness you can obliterate it. Your decision your area ;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
:D

I'm JK too, I understand your idea :)

I'm gonna recruite a few ppl. to this board.
Would you mind if I found a co-mod for this area?

·
Premium Member
1,507 Posts
man o man, I am not going to post here anymore. hehehehe JK, I really am in the "midwest" in our country. HINT HINT you guys... :no: INDIANA ROCKS :headbang:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Fishers Stang said:
man o man, I am not going to post here anymore. hehehehe JK, I really am in the "midwest" in our country. HINT HINT you guys... :no: INDIANA ROCKS :headbang:
I'll second that.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts