Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 mustang GT
2012 camaro
2012 challenger SRT8
2012 charger SRT8

What's you favorite and why?

I personally like the mustang. Ive always had a love for them.
But the 2012 charger is the most incredibly sexy looking thing I've ever seen. If they made a 2 door charger I'd be humping it

·
Registered
2 Posts
None of those are muscle cars. Muscle cars were out of production after 1974.

I would never buy a Charger SRT-8. I would have to get the R/T AWD because it snows here. But alas, there are so much better and faster cars that are AWD, and they aren't 2 tons like the Charger.

The Camaro is utter garbage and doesn't belong in the same sentence as the others.

The Challenger would be a fun car to have to just drive around town. It's performance is lackluster compared to some cars, but I would still enjoy driving it just for the sake of driving it.

The Mustang is the fastest of the group. I'd personally rather have a blue Boss 302 Laguna Seca model.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I vote for the 2012 Camaro ZL1. 580-horsepower, 6.2-liter supercharged V8 engine, available in 6-speed manual or automatic transmission. The ZL1 comes fully equipped with factory-integrated auxiliary fluid coolers that would cost thousands to install. It's the most advance Camaro ever, offering the latest generation of Magnetic Ride Technology. And is loaded with the latest technology including: Mobile Apps, Bluetooth, OnStar, XMSirius Radio and more!

Louis
GM Customer Service

·
Registered
43 Posts
Pft. Those are not muscle cars. Muscle cars were from 1964-1992. I like cars but i love American Muscle and i can assure you, those are in no way shape or form a muscle car. The only thing about them muscle is the name.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts