Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have a 2003 v6 with some money put into it, I really enjoy the car and use it as my DD. I have been looking at more mustangs in my same generation ex (03 cobra, mach 1...etc) and am looking to buy another one within the next two years or so. What are everyones oppion/thoughts on the "best" car for me to advance to. I have thought about a lx foxbody that needs work, but I also really like the 2003 body styles. Any comments/oppinions are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Bullitts are fun mustangs. A 99-04 Gt would be a nice starting point also. A Gt is a good step up from your v6. The only thing with special editions like cobras, Mach 1s, and Bullitts, is they hold their value a lot better than standard GTs. So I think the best bang for your buck would be a GT. Good luck on your decision.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Gts hold their value too. I just had a 99 gt get totaled, insurance company came and checked it out, gave me 8 grand. I bought it for 4500 and it had about 162k on the clock. I took care of it tho, saved every reciept.

Dont b scared to get a car with some power. Just dont drive like a maniac.

Depends on how much money you wanna spend. If i were you, i'd get 99 and up any v8 model. There is no such thing as a next step, we arent driving motorcycles. Go big if you have the option. Drivablity starts to go when you start doing major performance upgrades like a stage 2 cam or clutch etc, so dont worry about that.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Its all matter of preference. Sell the 6 and get a 99-04 gt. Super cheap. You'll Prob almost break even.

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
03 cobra is the best bang for the buck~ thats what I did~ just research fully an find the one that goes best with what you want out of the car

1 - 10 of 10 Posts