Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
is in nashville from april 15-18, it'll be held at the nashville superspeedway... kind of a show/open track/party thing for mustang enthusiasts. i'm gonna try to get in and see some sweet stangs... rumor has it that saleen and roush will have 05 variants on site, but who knows. definitely the stock 05 though. they'd best to allow cameras :p

check out the website if you want more info

www.mustang.org

·
Registered
800 Posts
We will be there representing the Mach1 category, you wont be able to miss the 2 tone on display!

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hit me up sometime, there's a mustang performance shop 3 miles from the track, they'll have a vender space at the show

·
Registered
87 Posts
hmmm... that's only 2 hours away from me. I might have to check it out and meet some of you guys while I'm there.

·
Premium Member
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
cool cool, comin up fast though, and i'm only off saturday night this week :(

·
Registered
44 Posts
my parents are goin down, my dads showing his 65 K-Code fastback... not sure if ill be there yet

·
Registered
44 Posts
there are only 24 registered k-codes showing... its a 65 Fastback K-Code, Dark Blue w/ blue interior, the back window is original and has an original "Headers by Shelby" decal in it and an old mustang club of america decal in it. It stands out pretty well from the rest, its a great looking car. Dads name is Billy too.

·
Registered
800 Posts
Yeah I had planned on going sportin the Mach1, but since I had 4 vertabrae's replaced the other week, life is kinda rough for me lately...thats like a 5-6hr ride for us and the roads and poor road conditions at that are to much for my neck to endure... :(

but you all take lots of pics dang it, I cant wait to see them all!

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
BruThru2002 said:
there are only 24 registered k-codes showing... its a 65 Fastback K-Code, Dark Blue w/ blue interior, the back window is original and has an original "Headers by Shelby" decal in it and an old mustang club of america decal in it. It stands out pretty well from the rest, its a great looking car. Dads name is Billy too.
Aight cool, I'll keep my eyes out for it and get a picture of it. :cool:

·
Registered
800 Posts
I wanna wish everyone a safe and ticketless trip from myself and the other stangers that are unable to go along on this awesome event and trip...

Be careful and god bless everyone....

- Jeff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts