Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First, thanks to Brent for allowing us to join this forum and for making it all so easy! I'm Linda Irvine and my husband is Automotive Artist Michael Irvine. You've probably seen his work in many publications over the years, including Mustang Club of America's Mustang Times, Mustang Enthusiast (no longer around), Mustang Monthly, Mustang Illustrated (ya, we've been around for a while), Mustangs & Ford .... the list goes on.

Although he has more than just Mustangs in his portfolio now, his first release in 1994, and those early ones that followed, were all Mustang. He's been a huge fan of the car, having owned a total of 7. When I met him he was driving his fourth one, a 1968 red convertible (which he since sold). We now have a '67 GTA Convertible and two 1971 Mach 1s.

A majority of his paintings still feature Mustangs. Over the years, Michael's work has included both classic and modern cars, with his latest piece, "Pure As The Driven Snow" featuring Shelby Mustangs from 1965 through 2011.

It's great to have an opportunity to share the work with some fellow enthusiasts. Both Michael and I look forward to posting and hearing back from other members.

Thanks! - Linda

Attachments

·
Registered
475 Posts
Welcome! Excellent artwork!

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
That's Rad! What a gorgeous work.

I'm currently in the process of painting a black custom 2011 5.0 on salt flats, on fire. Haha! I love mixing the cars with surrealism like y'all do. Great job!!

Can't wait to see more :)

·
Banned
699 Posts
Theres a few good scetchers and drawers on the site as well check out the thread "ART!!!" to see some of the other members pictures and art work.

Allways been a big fan though still wishing my skill could merly be a tenth of his. welcome to the forum i cant wait to see some more of his work (and anybody who likes to draw, paint ect...) :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts