Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious I've seen foxes that lean tithe driver or passenger side, I know it's from abuse or worn suspension. If it's the body though can that even be fixed?

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
If the unibody gets twisted its not really fixable. Sometimes what you see could be an illusion or even caused by other things. Low tire pressure, unevenly worn suspension, and misaligned panels. If its any of these issues then yes I'm sure it could be fixed.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought body shops could straighten out cars. Im not really worried cause the hatch I picked up kind of looks like it leans towards passenger side(look in my pictures of the 89) but it also has 4 different tire sizes haha and I'm sure the suspension is unevenly worn from that

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Well get some tires that are the same size then get some quality subframe connectors and some sway bars it will flex no more

·
Banned
8,044 Posts
Fiveohfox said:
I thought body shops could straighten out cars. Im not really worried cause the hatch I picked up kind of looks like it leans towards passenger side(look in my pictures of the 89) but it also has 4 different tire sizes haha and I'm sure the suspension is unevenly worn from that
They can straighten out frames sometimes. But I don't think there is much they can do with a unibody. If its hasn't been wrecked really bad its prolly one of the other things I mentioned or your tires.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked my shocks today the side that is lower is way more worn out do that's probably the problem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts