Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I was wondering if I could get the exhaust from the boss with the one output close to the driver side and the others in the back. Would the stock boss exhaust fit on a 2013 gt?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ford Racing sells the Boss exhaust as a drop-in part. Your car even already has the holes for the side-pipes to mount. It's expensive at like $700 - but I did it and with my Roush axle-backs it's a real head turner. So far I have not read of anyone who has said "I wish I hadn't installed these."

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't want it to be to loud though I want it to sound just like the boss. I would prefer it to be loud only when I get on the gas I still like to listen to music :p

·
Registered
453 Posts
I don't want it to be to loud though I want it to sound just like the boss. I would prefer it to be loud only when I get on the gas I still like to listen to music :p
If you keep the stock exhaust and add the sides, then it will sound like a Boss and shouldn't be too loud. A lot of folks add GT500 axle-backs and they sound pretty good, too.

With Roush AB's it's damn loud ... and personally I love it, but it IS very loud. A cold start literally shakes my son's bedroom as he's over the garage.

:headbang:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
You'd probably need some custom piping, I'd think.
Yeah & maybe a bracket, just hoping thats all, s/b ok though I think b/c their exit is further back than the Boss so I dont foresee any issues. Then QTP cutouts & Emblem Pros console plate for the switch.

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok so what is a H pipe and X pipe and what type of pipe is the bosses exhaust with the side output

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
What could i use if i want to have a polish tip come come out of the side exhaust about an inch off the car? Could there be a piece for that just to make it noticeable.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts