Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im a girl obviously and im going to be getting a new car soon. I know theyre all really manly but i love muscle cars. Theyre so sexy. Im going to get the 2009 or 2010 model of whichever i choose. I want to know youre opinion on which a girl would look best in. The mustang seems to be most feminine according to the people ive talked to but i want some more opinions on it. Which should i get, or if you dont like any of the choices could you recommend me a new car thats between 15000 and 25000(preferably a convertible)? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
40 Posts
2010 Camaro definitely because they are sold at a good price and look bad *** also they are powerful depending on which one you choose. The Camaro mustang and challenger are rivals but mostly likely if you would have to ask 5 people, 4 of them would pick the camaro and the other guy would probably still be thinking which car to choose. I think the car you should choose would be the 2010 Chevy Camaro but its your choice =)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Well, if your price limit is $25,000, you can forget the Mustang, Camaro and Challenger--they will all cost you more than that. If the maximum you want to spend is $25,000, you might want to look at older Mustangs--about 3 or 4 years old.

·
Registered
35 Posts
350z Roadster
It's a convertible, it's somewhat feminine, and it could rape any of those cars (not in a drag) on the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts