Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was the mustang code to wave at every mustang owner but Everytime I wave they look at me like I just killed somebody lol. And I'm in the south! What happened to southern hospitality?

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Matticus said:
I rev at other GT's haha
Haha I usually don't but sometimes I do

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
WheelStander said:
Sadly, there are also a bunch of toads that own mustangs too.
Exactly

·
Premium Member
8,133 Posts
There's not many people around my town that have mustangs and take care of them and modify them as we do. There's a bunch of mustangs here but their just like any other car for them.

·
Registered
559 Posts
There's not many people around my town that have mustangs and take care of them and modify them as we do. There's a bunch of mustangs here but their just like any other car for them.
That's how it is here, sixers as far as the eye can see all bone stock. There's like maybe 4-5 GT's tops, and most of them are stock and beat up

·
Registered
256 Posts
That's a shame that its like that, I have almost given up on trying to nod or wave, most of them just look at me with a blank look. Disappointed.

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
That's a shame that its like that, I have almost given up on trying to nod or wave, most of them just look at me with a blank look. Disappointed.
Yea I've given up..sucks here in my area cuz no1 has respect for each others stang, and it's allllllll stock v6s that drive like ricers...I live on a HWY that has a spd limit of 55...probably 5 times a week when I'm pulling out I have a v6 pull up at a light beside me, light turns green and the 6er guns it, well I never really initiate a race like that unless its very needed, long story short by the time we hit 60 I have 3-4 car lengths and I begin to slow down I see them fly by going 90, every time all I say to myself is reallllllllllllly bro, ricer fly by...I never drive too recklessly or too fast that I am endangering other innocent drivers in the road, hence why to me on the street the race is over when you hit 60-70 maybe 80 on parkway..

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
I down shift and hit the gas and smile as white smoke billows out of my wheel wells :)

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I rev at v6s hahaha lol
that's usually when i'd laugh at you for wasting your precious gas bwahahahahahahahaha :D

but seriously i'd just look at you like some tool, but i can't say much i use to do the same thing when i had a GT

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
that's usually when i'd laugh at you for wasting your precious gas bwahahahahahahahaha :D

but seriously i'd just look at you like some tool, but i can't say much i use to do the same thing when i had a GT
Hahaha it was a joke..just sayin, not you, not anyone in particular, but in my area, there's sooo many stock v6, that think there hot ****, so every now and than, I gotta show em who's boss hahahaha

·
Registered
133 Posts
Hahaha it was a joke..just sayin, not you, not anyone in particular, but in my area, there's sooo many stock v6, that think there hot ****, so every now and than, I gotta show em who's boss hahahaha
Same here! Haha this kid here thinks just cause hes got chrome rims and his car is so clean he could beat me and i destroyed this kid haha. Little v6ers-_- but some here are nice!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts