Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i little while ago my CAI fell out? and ever since then i check under my hood every few days. well i hit that thing (dunno what its called) that revs your engine, and my engine shook ...is that normal? like it literally moved up and down..a lot .. the CAI wasnt very stable, but i wouldnt think the intake should keep it in place ..anyone know?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I had an engine mount go on my 66... I stepped on the gas, and the fan sliced my top radiator hose and dsmn near flew up through the hood!! :shock: :shock:

And because your engine shakes... my Pacific green 98 is better than yours now :p :mrgreen: :D :D :D

·
Registered
678 Posts
they are on each side on the bottom. Find the middle of your CAI (MAF area) and go straight down...they are in a 45 degree angle...kinda look like your CC plates. I can take pics if you really need them

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think its actually normal. i reved it a bunch, and yea it moves ..but not that much. i had never looked at it before when i reved it. anyone else wanna go to their car, rev the engine and see if the bloc moves a bit? btw rellik i found a typo on your profile. you forgot the word "2nd" before best :D

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
mexor said:
i think its actually normal. i reved it a bunch, and yea it moves ..but not that much. i had never looked at it before when i reved it. anyone else wanna go to their car, rev the engine and see if the bloc moves a bit? btw rellik i found a typo on your profile. you forgot the word "2nd" before best :D
typo: bloc

·
Premium Member
3,263 Posts
Rellik said:
mexor said:
typo: bloc
i retract my previous owned on rellik and place it on mexor: OWNED!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
mexor said:
Rellik said:
I thought Civics were hampsters... Mexor, you drive a hampster? :D :D
typo: hampster(s)
Gramerical check:

You only have one hampster (one car) why would you be driving more than one at the same time?

"You drive A HAMPSTER"

I dont see any plural conflicts in that statement.

"I thought CIVICS were HAMPSTERS"
That sentance is correct as well.

Just stop Mexor... I don't want to end up owning your soul too :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
you all better watch ouT! Because i know charles and i could have him ban EVERYONE or threaten to key his car! i know where he lives!! haha

btw i was talking about the P in hampster. there isnt one. i put the (s) because you said it twice, bOTH OF THEM being WRONG! wheres a good 0wn3d pic when you need one!

·
11,873 Posts
mexor said:
you all better watch ouT! Because i know charles and i could have him ban EVERYONE or threaten to key his car! i know where he lives!! haha

btw i was talking about the P in hampster. there isnt one. i put the (s) because you said it twice, bOTH OF THEM being WRONG! wheres a good 0wn3d pic when you need one!
:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts