Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 3.8, v6 and I came across an add on kijiji and he's selling a 1993 5.0l stock exhaust system, I was wondering if I could install that exhaust on my v6 although I'd keep my stock headers. Here's the add,Price: $100

Browser URL:
1993 Mustang 5.0L Exhaust

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Help is much appreciated!! I am in a mechanics class for my school so installation will be free!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
But I can get the exhaust for $75 plus no installation cost, it would be more pricey to purchase mufflers. Would I be able to install the 5.0l exhaust on my car with my factory v6 heads?

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Headers*.

·
Premium Member
1,499 Posts
U won't get that great of sound from It I would save ur money and get some flowmaster and just wield them on is that selling the cats with his exhaust to cause if not you will need them

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would like to purchase this exhaust if it will work cause its cheap, easy to buy cause its close and ill have it right away installed free

1 - 9 of 9 Posts