1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,890 Posts
Do you need something to reliably drive everyday? If so, no

·
Registered
884 Posts
So what do yall think on trading my 2000 for a 67 coupe with a straight six?
Your 2000 is worth more then the 67. Also the 67 in the winter sucks compared to the 2000 less heat defrost might get the job done in a few hours and the windshield wipers as well. I have a 68 289 and I don't like driving it in the winter.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well my 68 ant exactly finished so I don't drive it very much so I wouldn't know thank u

·
Registered
24 Posts
If its going to be your daily driver, I'd recommend not to do it. But if you want to start a project car. That's perfect. I think your 2000 is worth more though.... Unless it to is a 6 cylinder!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah its a 3.8 but its a good car the 67 for trade isn't so bad ether but I have the 2000 I guess ill just let the 67 alone although it is a very promising looking car

·
Registered
14 Posts
As the owner of a 67 with a 200 i would agree that you don't want to drive it in the snow. From the picture you posted the body looks to be in good shape. It really depends on what you are looking for. If it has the 200 with a three speed like mine 60 mph is top end.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He got back with me today he said he's just gonna sell it so I'm fine with that I love my car Im gonna turn it into a cobra clone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts