Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much would a 1967 Mustang GT 500 Eleanor would cost in the United States today? Is it very rare?

·
Registered
38 Posts
a primo low mileage matching one a car buff in my town built a replica of the one from the movie and sold it at jackson barrett for around 100k

·
Registered
50 Posts
i live in az and have been to the barret jackson auto show. I know there are a lot of veribles as far as "matching numbers" and other things. I dont know what a lot of those things mean but the last 1967 gt 500 I saw sold for $670,000. The last replica 67 mustang gt 500 at barret jackson I saw sold for $110,000. It had a upgraded engine though, I think it was putting out 500rwhp.

·
Registered
34 Posts
well if you find one thats stil runin and in good condition, about 450-600 grand.

but if you get lucky and i mean real lucky find one thats at the junkyard or from someone that is selling theres you could probably get for 20-50 grand. im sure they know the value of the vehicle

·
Registered
44 Posts
Since "Gone in 60 Seconds," Eleanor clones have popped up everywhere. They're anywhere from $30K all the way up over $100K for a really good one.

·
Registered
36 Posts
"Eleanor "is a fictional Shelby ...built by Sanderson sales and marketing..built for the movie gone in 60 seconds...many have been built...costing from 60,000 to 250,000 they are still being built...so production figures are useless...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts