Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok , with my mustang arrival pretty much around the corner( it was built on 10/12) , im looking for a good car cover , that would stop rain and dust to my so PITA black paint. Any recommendations, i heard the ford ne is not all that good apparently dust does get in anyways

·
Registered
847 Posts
Villero1834 said:
Ok , with my mustang arrival pretty much around the corner( it was built on 10/12) , im looking for a good car cover , that would stop rain and dust to my so PITA black paint. Any recommendations, i heard the ford ne is not all that good apparently dust does get in anyways
This place rocks (of course im n Cali)
http://calcarcover.com/

·
Registered
721 Posts
I bought the covercraft cover that fits perfectly from american muscle.... The best cover for your stang.... It even has the antenna cut out

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought the covercraft cover that fits perfectly from american muscle.... The best cover for your stang.... It even has the antenna cut out
How does it perform??, against dust water and dings??, also does it breathes ok, i dont want moisture trapped in there

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I gotta Covercraft (Technalon Block It version or something like that) b/c I heard good things, needed snow/hail/ding protection and wanted the Ford logo. Mine is heavy duty b/c I live in NE and my car is a DD but you can get cheaper versions if you only need rain/sun protection.

image-2754779275.png

image-952151841.png

·
Premium Member
26,052 Posts
no matter how hard you try black will never stay clean :( lol just part of ownership. What ever cover you get if its outside make sure you get one for indoor and outdoor use and dont buy a cheap one. They should help

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I gotta Covercraft (Technalon Block It version or something like that) b/c I heard good things, needed snow/hail/ding protection and wanted the Ford logo. Mine is heavy duty b/c I live in NE and my car is a DD but you can get cheaper versions if you only need rain/sun protection.

View attachment 72404

View attachment 72405
how does it perform ? Stop teasing guys u keep trowing names but nobody tells me how does it perform:mad::lmao:

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Villero1834 said:
how does it perform ? Stop teasing guys u keep trowing names but nobody tells me how does it perform:mad::lmao:
Lol, so far so good, keeps my car looking minty when it rains but not much snow/ice/hail use yet. I have ripped it twice: once when I got it caught in my trunk and another time when I tried washing it in my home (no center agitator) machine, but the wife stitched it up. It fits in my washer, but obviously needed a little more room. For such a big, thick cover, though, it folds up really nicely. I have no trouble putting it on or taking it off (like 1-2 minutes to do) and I stick it in the bag that came with it in the trunk.

image-183944997.png

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol, so far so good, keeps my car looking minty when it rains but not much snow/ice/hail use yet. I have ripped it twice: once when I got it caught in my trunk and another time when I tried washing it in my home (no center agitator) machine, but the wife stitched it up. It fits in my washer, but obviously needed a little more room. For such a big, thick cover, though, it folds up really nicely. I have no trouble putting it on or taking it off (like 1-2 minutes to do) and I stick it in the bag that came with it in the trunk.

View attachment 72417
Awesome sounds like a deal , do you have a link to the actual product , or the actual name

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

Vehicle and Product lookup for your Custom Car Covers and Car Accessories

Is it this one?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts