Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
a convertible in winter?
v6?
doesn't know what a stop line is?
a v6 in front of yours, instead of in your mirror?
solid line on the left, so u can't race 'em? lol

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol I was afraid the axles were going to snap at any given moment he was driving 20MPH lol

Stanglife

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
How are wheel spacers disrespectful?

I thought you meant the act of posting other people's cars on the interweb along with snaps of their license plates without them knowing. But that would be talking about yourself lol

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

·
Premium Member
1,278 Posts
How are wheel spacers disrespectful?

I thought you meant the act of posting other people's cars on the interweb along with snaps of their license plates without them knowing. But that would be talking about yourself lol

We drive every day with an exposed license plate. How is it disrespectful to show a picture that is nothing more than you can see walking around any street?

I have never understood the hiding of a plate that is meant to be in plain sight

·
Registered
1,842 Posts
We drive every day with an exposed license plate. How is it disrespectful to show a picture that is nothing more than you can see walking around any street?

I have never understood the hiding of a plate that is meant to be in plain sight

Well it's in case you piss off a forum member enough that they can try and track you down via license plates and then slash your tires I suppose. But other than that I have no idea either. Lol

Whats your theory on why the mustang is disrespectful?

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Spend some money on your exhaust...

He should have gotten rid of the single exhaust system....:facepalm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts