Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So has anyone here tried out one of the Mach-E vehicles? I really hesitate to call this buggy a Mustang. Personally I would never trade in my real Mustang for an electric. What do the MEVO users think of this thing? I’d love to hear from someone, who has tried one out, or even ordered one. If you did order/buy one of these, what was the deciding factor?

Wheel Car Vehicle Tire Vehicle registration plate

• Love
Reactions: ardeshirvahidishams

·
Registered
58 Posts
Haven't been in one, but I do see a few around the Houston highways and they look ok. Not great, but not bad. I agree, it's no real mustang and I'd never trade mine in for one but I can't say it's the ugliest looking thing on the road.

·
Administrator
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree, however putting the Mustang monicker on this vehicle just looks desperate. They should’ve come up with its own unique name instead. As it is, calling this a Mustang puts me off a bit.

Reactions: Barroom Zero

·
Premium Member
6,913 Posts
I’d get banned for my opinion.

Pick your poison.

·
Administrator
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I’d get banned for my opinion.

Pick your poison.
Ha Ha Ha … Not the opinion, but perhaps a language warning. I feel the same way.

·
Administrator
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like no one on MEVO has touched one (including me).

·
Lorraine's driver
7,807 Posts
I’d love to try one. I think Ford should have just gave it the “Mustang” looks (like they’ve done), but just called it a Mach-e. Leave off the Mustang name and I bet they still sell the same. We know now why they didn’t name it the Lightening lol.

·
Administrator
699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It’s a shame they named it as a Mustang. It’s like they’re letting us know that ICE is on the way out. I know that’s where the future is going, but I hope it’s a long way off. Only time will tell.

Reactions: ab_mach1
1 - 9 of 9 Posts