Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D mustang madness is back 9/27/03, sacramentoracway, gate open...12noon, racing...2pm ! i will be pitting across from the pac/west fuel guy behind the grandstands.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
too bad i have to work, i can get to sac in about a hour from modesto. i used to go on wednesdays and run my car, but i work wed nights too now.i usually run 16's but i got it to 15.5 with just a k&n kit once. have fun

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'll be there.........around 12-1:00. See you there

·
Registered
21 Posts
Aw come on you guys wanted me to drive way the hell down there for the meet.......Oh and by the way I will be down in Fontana in May.........don't know the date yet but will let you guys know, We will be down there for the Nascar race, but I want to meet up with some of you if we can...........but I'm still going to Sac Speedway on the 27th.......can't wait

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sweet, I would totally love to meet up with as many of you as I could since I'll be down there with out my children and we plan on getting down there hopefully not to late like 8:00-9:00 at night if we leave here early enough.......8-12 hour drive........ick. but yeah I'll keep you posted when I'll be down.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts