Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, what will you treat your Pony to?
How will you celebrate the Mustang Birthday?

4/17/1964
(on this day in History)

The '64½ Mustang introduced at the New York World's Fair in April by Ford Motor Company is a sporty, rear-drive compact that is essentially a Falcon with different exterior sheet metal (see 1959). Priced at $2,368 (power steering is $80 extra), it will be wildly successful (various models will be introduced and some 7 million of the "pony cars" will be sold in the next 35 years).

·
Registered
44 Posts
well my 64'1/2 mustang is still waiting for it's next gifts, which will come later this week when the parts come in.. it's getting some new ball joints, and soon it will get some new tires and a front alignment. Heck so far my the car has had awesome presents before it's birthday, a new paint job and new weatherstipping, ect...

·
Registered
42 Posts
Not a Mustang owner but I just did sit in one at the dealer... You will know who I am. (Been meaning to send you a note...) For my father's birthday last saturday, I bought a new 2009 V6 Escape XLT - very nice! :) But they did have a Mustang Shelby and I sat in it.... But so far very pleased with my Escape!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Well since I was -11/2 years old when first introduced,and have never owned a Mustang, I'll celebrate by putting an engine in our Taurus. Yippee, hurrah.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thanks for the awesome info! No car will ever sell as many as the Mustang did in '64-'65!

A good wash and fresh coat of wax!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts