Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know How much the 2012 Mustang gt Has as far as rwhp and torque at the rear wheels as well. Just curios

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
380's too 390hp
Found a guy on SVT performance report a 422 stock dyno pull

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
speaking of dynos, what is a typical cost for a dyno run?

Local shop round here does $100 dyno runs, and charges like $80 for every hour needed to custom tune the car.

Sound reasonable?

·
Loc: Austin,TX
5,980 Posts
speaking of dynos, what is a typical cost for a dyno run?

Local shop round here does $100 dyno runs, and charges like $80 for every hour needed to custom tune the car.

Sound reasonable?
$100 dyno runs?...WTF!?!

$60 for 3 pulls, A/F and a print out. :headbang:

·
Registered
3,551 Posts
DDTCM said:
$100 dyno runs?...WTF!?!

$60 for 3 pulls, A/F and a print out. :headbang:
I thought 100 seemed high. They will change it to 80 per dyno run if you are a member of the local mustang club.

But after what you posted...lol.

I haven't done one yet, and might start looking for somewhere else with a dyno.

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
100 bux for 3-5 runs on a proper twin roller mustang dyno is a good deal. For a dynojet it should be a little cheaper. Also remember, a proper dyno will put lots of stress on your car. At least as much as a hard pull on a sticky drag strip. I've seen guys have a car fail on the dyno several times and they blame the guy doing it. It's an at risk activity so check all the tie downs yourself and make sure it's done right and safely.

·
5,980 Posts
100 bucks is a rip off IMO. Take it to any reputable shop that does this type of **** all the time and you should have no issues. Its what they do and shouldn't be any issues. Just make sure you don't take it to a **** shop.

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Just got mine dynoed for the 1st time, this was a dynojet. Im running Bama 93 race tune, Steeda CAI, and Borla axlebacks.... Numbers seem alot higher than I expected, what other types of dynos are there? Dont know anything about dynos, this is my 1st time

Attachments

·
5,980 Posts
Just got mine dynoed for the 1st time, this was a dynojet. Im running Bama 93 race tune, Steeda CAI, and Borla axlebacks.... Numbers seem alot higher than I expected, what other types of dynos are there? Dont know anything about dynos, this is my 1st time

Now thats a friendly dyno!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
TooSlow4U said:
Extreme performance in Goodyear, az charges $30 for three pulls.
Off to Goodyear, maybe next year if I move to the Azila or even just to visit the familia

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
DDTCM said:
Now thats a friendly dyno!
Yea tell me about it!! There was another 5.0 there that did 430 rwhp. He had the Lund race tune, Boss mani, aftermarket throttle body, and offroad h pipe... With all that, he should've gotten better numbers... My mods in particular were minimal, so I don't know how accurate these dynos are...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts