Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anything else i can do to make it as sick!! as possibly. open to suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
Hmm.. I got some ideas.
- Tint your tails or Raxiom smoked tails
- Grabber blue side stripes to match
- Paint your calipers grabber blue
- Raxiom headlights w/ HID's
- GT500 rear wing
- Lowering springs. 1" drop would be perfect.

And yeah, that's a few things for you. Ride looks good as is right now. Like the RTR's btw.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Lower car makes it look more aggressive black out tail light leave the middle part white that's what I have

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm.. I got some ideas.
- Tint your tails or Raxiom smoked tails
- Grabber blue side stripes to match
- Paint your calipers grabber blue
- Raxiom headlights w/ HID's
- GT500 rear wing
- Lowering springs. 1" drop would be perfect.

And yeah, that's a few things for you. Ride looks good as is right now. Like the RTR's btw.
thanks. and can you buy the 2013 tail lights anyhere. they look like they would fit? im not sure though

·
Registered
289 Posts
thanks. and can you buy the 2013 tail lights anyhere. they look like they would fit? im not sure though
the 2013 tail lights wont fit correctly you will have to change out bumper and they cost around 1400 not worth a exterior mod

·
Registered
223 Posts
You could even purchase grabber blue side mirror covers from American muscle painted . And of course because their parts are all painted in house there always in stock with same day shipping . Or something close to that . Hear that AM if u want to see my resume just send me a job Application xD

·
Registered
1,798 Posts
geepoons said:
You could even purchase grabber blue side mirror covers from American muscle painted . And of course because their parts are all painted in house there always in stock with same day shipping . Or something close to that . Hear that AM if u want to see my resume just send me a job Application xD
Ahhh good idea man. +1 to the grabber blue mirror covers! :good:

·
Registered
223 Posts
That's the Benifit of having a black car you can basically go with any Any color scheme you want ! I have red so I'm limited .

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's the Benifit of having a black car you can basically go with any Any color scheme you want ! I have red so I'm limited .
The only down side is it gets dirty to easy :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts