Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Three years ago when I was 19 and mustang-less yet obsessed with them I was at Myrtle Beach on a family vacation. I couldn't believe how many stangs were around, I thought for two days that this was just Mustang paradise. Then I found out it was Mustang week and I don't know how I could have been any luckier to have been there that week. I don't know if I'll make it this coming year but I'm definitely planning the trip down in the next few years.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha me too! Haha wow and you drive down!? Haha I'm ashamed to say it but this will be my first year lol haha
Mine too I usually can't make it but I'm making sure I can this year !!

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

When and where? Sounds like a blast
June 15-21. Go to mustangweek.com

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
When is it?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

2300turboford said:
When is it?
I mean where is it exactly in mb

·
Registered
173 Posts
I hooked up with some guys last year on a sn95/ newedge cruise in we had about 70 cars that was up about 20 from the year before so its still growing

·
Registered
566 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
When is it?

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

I mean where is it exactly in mb
Yeah mb

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

I hooked up with some guys last year on a sn95/ newedge cruise in we had about 70 cars that was up about 20 from the year before so its still growing
I'm down where did you guys meet

1 - 20 of 47 Posts