Mustang Evolution Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't buy I've got a buddy going with me who went last year and he said its a blast. I've been watching videos on YouTube and it looks like a real good time.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hear that my friend. I've got alot of work today. So far all I have done is flowmaster super 44s but I've got a bbk cai sitting at home waiting to bolt on and I'm ordering a tuner next week and want to get some appearance stuff done before it gets here.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Same here. I just bought my 2000 GT. I got to fix the cracks in the bumper above the exhaust. Some appearance stuff too. Luckily the guy I bought it from already put black Salem rims, a CAI and shorty headers, H pipe and super 44 mufflers.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nice. I want to get black wheels but thought about somehow trying to paint the ones I have black. Idk how hard that would be or if I should just try to find a shop to do it.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I'd like to go there but the idea of starting something new here in ME has cached my attention, so far we are abut 30 Stangs metting up in Columbia MO. To be 3rd this whole crazy idea started I think that's a pretty good number
Y'all shall check it out too just search for "get together date set" here in the site

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm trying to figure out if I can get my car finished by mustang week. :-(

·
Registered
429 Posts
Nice. I want to get black wheels but thought about somehow trying to paint the ones I have black. Idk how hard that would be or if I should just try to find a shop to do it.
I've read that some people used like black tractor enamel paint with good results. I've never tried it myself. I personally love black rims.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I do too. I think they would look mean on my mineral gray new edge

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Do you know if I would need to sand them down to paint or just clean really well?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I do too. I think they would look mean on my mineral gray new edge

---------- Post added at 04:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Do you know if I would need to sand them down to paint or just clean really well?
That does look mean. I have a sunburst gold one. Not everyone really likes the color :( But I personally really like it. But you can sand them down. But the one I saw a guy just cleaned them up really well and painted them. Worst comes to worst you could just repaint them.

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
wish i had a truck to haul my mustang over there. dont think i'd wana put all those miles on my gt. what kind of stuff goes on in mustang week?

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
They have a website for it. Google myrtle beach mustang week. I think they do burnout competitions car shows and I believe they rent out darlington drag way and race there. It's a Sunday to Sunday event. June 15-23 I believe. Ill be down there Thursday to Sunday.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just looked it up on their website. Mustangweek.com July 15 - 21 this year. Unfortunately I won't have vacation during that time this year.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts