Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

New to the forum here and I have a general question about a windshield banner I want to get. I have a 2015 Ecoboost PP in Deep Impact Blue. I am tired of all the regular banners that you always see on Mustangs. The standard Ford Racing, Roush, American Muscle, Stage 3 Racing, Toyo, Nitto, Etc. It is always the same thing on every Mustang. I am looking for a 2-3 word saying that represents the aggressive look of my Ecobeast... And no I am not using Ecobeast. lol. It is overused as well. Any ides? What would you guys & gals put on your Mustang if you had the opportunity? I have already come up with BAD ATTITUDE, AGGRESSIVE BEHAIVOR, WICKED INTENTIONS, BAD INTENTIONS but I am not sure if any of those sound rough or tuff enough. Thoughts?

·
Registered
244 Posts
I think what you have listed would be way to long to put across the top of your windshield. Most I have seen are a word of 10 or less characters. Some of these might be too long as well, but here goes.

Maybe something like:
(Screaming) Banshee
Bad2theBone
The Hydra
Jabberwocky
Boogeyman

Sasquatch
Medusa
Lycan
Lycanthrope
Megalodon

These are a few creatures that might fit the descriptions you laid out. Hope this sparks your imagination... Good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts