Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My car is getting painted how long dose it take for a car to get painted ? It's getting painted like this it's been there scenes tusday

image-3642967172.png

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
The entire car takes about 2 weeks give or take
I got mine painted in about 1 week and a half

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Aww crap!! Lol I want it now ! My painter is kinda slow you would not belive how long he tok to paint my lil civic back when I was in high school ******* toke about a month no lie ima go check her out 2mm to see how it's going

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
I know how you feel
The week and a half without my baby felt like forever
Its always good to check up on them, I know I did after a week cause I missed my baby so much, lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
How much did you pay for your paint job? You get what you pay for when it comes to paint.

Make sure you check every square inch of the car over when you're leaving. Once it's out of their shop you can't prove that they did it.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
i had mine painted in about a week for 1K, granted it wasn't every square inch but it was about 70% of it..........

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Oh ok. Try to get a quick snap when you can bro. I'm going to take my baby to the shop on Friday. I hope I make it through those 2 weeks :(

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Horseplay said:
Oh ok. Try to get a quick snap when you can bro. I'm going to take my baby to the shop on Friday. I hope I make it through those 2 weeks :(
It's going to be outta town also so I'm not going to be able to drop in on them every day to see how the paint is going. Im going to tell my lil bro to keep an eye out in my baby while they get her painted.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Yea eBay is a rip off I got my cobra bumper from my dad he owns a shop we get discounts on it an I got it for 100 you should wait to get that bumper makes a difference

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Yea eBay is a rip off I got my cobra bumper from my dad he owns a shop we get discounts on it an I got it for 100 you should wait to get that bumper makes a difference
Heeeyyyyyy any chance your dad could get a 99-01 style cobra bumper? :D been looking for one forever and can't find anything cheaper than $550......

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Payed 1500 for a ****ing paint job and it came out bad no I'm having problems with the guy I tok the car with out paying him :/ he keeps telling me that the car would come out better if it gets polished I don't believe that can some one help me and tell me if that's a laser red ?

image-961436028.png

image-1675292325.png

image-3119996713.png

1 - 20 of 40 Posts