Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know when the mustangs at the dragon is. I believe it in spring but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
89 Posts
You can look it up on their calendar! I go there about 4-5 times a year with my bike

·
Registered
89 Posts
Where at spot? This me last year with my ugly ass leathers I only went once this year because I was in Iraq

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
Dgibson said:
Where at spot? This me last year with my ugly ass leathers I only went once this year because I was in Iraq
Sweet pic man! I live in Smithfield, about 30 miles SE of Raleigh. Are you military? If so thank you for your service!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Yea army national guard from indiana I'll be down there this spring with my gt and the bike and thx

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This was me up there a year ago. Had to sale the bike to get the car. Miss the bike everyday.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
gsxter said:
This was me up there a year ago. Had to sale the bike to get the car. Miss the bike everyday.
Damn that sucks! Wife wouldn't let me sell mine! Weird cause she won't get on it lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well it was a combo of I wanted a mustang and we had just found out she was pregnant so between those two the bike had to go. Does anyone know the next time there will be some stangs up there.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
gsxter said:
Well it was a combo of I wanted a mustang and we had just found out she was pregnant so between those two the bike had to go. Does anyone know the next time there will be some stangs up there.
Guess I'm just lucky! Got my car in Aug and my daughter was 9 months on Friday! :) no worries man you'll get another bike sometime if you really want to get another! Btw what kinda of bike did you ride??

Someone said they'd be up there come spring!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Awsome my son is 8 months now and he has been worth it all. It's funny how they can change your whole with just a Lil smile. I had a 04 gsxr1000 with a decent amount of go fast goodies. Gongrats on your daughter.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
gsxter said:
Awsome my son is 8 months now and he has been worth it all. It's funny how they can change your whole with just a Lil smile. I had a 04 gsxr1000 with a decent amount of go fast goodies. Gongrats on your daughter.
Man I know! It's been an incredible experience! Thanks man! Congrats to you as well!

Super cool man! I love liter bikes!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I have had over 12. Bikes now and there's just something special about a well prepped liter bike that I can't find on anything else.

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
gsxter said:
Ya I have had over 12. Bikes now and there's just something special about a well prepped liter bike that I can't find on anything else.
Amen! I ride a 97 900RR, old school
And slightly down on power, in the 140hp range but I only weigh 150 lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya i started on a 94 gsxr750 carbed and thought that thing was a animal little did I know what was to come in a few years. I'm the same 150 lbs and my last bike was putting down [email protected] all motor and [email protected] on happy gas. I don't stretch my bikes either I like to explore the potential of stock wheel base and give myself a challenge. On a dunlop street tire I got her to run a 8.29 @ 159.03mph I know that's not fast by todays standard but for a stock wheelbase and a street tire its pretty sketchy.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I can't drag race for **** my bike likes to be sideways in twistys !!! I race though here in Indiana at our track

·
Moderator Emeritus
4,786 Posts
gsxter said:
Ya i started on a 94 gsxr750 carbed and thought that thing was a animal little did I know what was to come in a few years. I'm the same 150 lbs and my last bike was putting down [email protected] all motor and [email protected] on happy gas. I don't stretch my bikes either I like to explore the potential of stock wheel base and give myself a challenge. On a dunlop street tire I got her to run a 8.29 @ 159.03mph I know that's not fast by todays standard but for a stock wheelbase and a street tire its pretty sketchy.
Nice! Old school(carbed) rules! Ya I don't drag, I like twisty roads! As for stock wheel base, to me its the only way to really 'ride' on the street. I started on a 91' CBR 600F2, rode it lowered a bit and started dragging the pegs and mid pipe lol so i put it back up and started reading Keith Codes books. I thought that 600 was nimble for a steel frame bike... Boy... Was I wrong! :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ride that 05 Kawi 636

1 - 18 of 18 Posts