Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hard to say, but I think middle of December. And I'll be actually moving to Toronto. Going to ship the car. Do you have any friends with mustangs there? I'm sure there are a few clubs or crews. I know Calgary has a few.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's cool... I only know a few ppl who have from 08-13 . Mine being the 13.. I've been looking to start or join a club. Can't wait to see yours

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hey it's looking like I'll be there for December 1st. Just trying to line up a job and apartment right now. Really looking forward to getting some guys/cars together. My brother is part of a mazdaspeed 3 club, so it will be nice to beat up on them and there front drive wagons.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That's sick... Lol that would be fun considering they think they are fast. How long after will you have your ride??

·
Registered
101 Posts
Tell me about it, he thinks its a NASCAR/F1/NHRA dragster all in one. I do have some respect for it but not much. He is super sensitive about it to so I can't be to bashful. I am driving I hope so Ill have the car right away. I'll just drive it as little as possible till spring.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Lol.... Some are pretty quick if boosted but they over estimate it. Its all good to hate lol. That would be sweet to have it right away. But snow is coming soon. :/

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
On that cooler issue touch should be fine with the temp that were in specially in the hills

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah I've herd your getting good weather. I've been driving in snow, freezing rain since the day I got my car. Not looking forward to Toronto drivers this winter in this car though. I keep 180lbs of ice in my trunk for traction.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That kind of weather will keep it cool enough.. Oh god Toronto drivers are horrible and worst in the winter. Ice?? I thought of using sand

·
Registered
101 Posts
Ya I was going to use sand then cement, but if the bag rips its a nightmare. The salt is easy to clean. Bags are all roughly 22kg, and the salt is really cheap.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Your empty wheel well works perfect. I was able to form 3 bags around in a circle and placed the forth on top of the air pump. Does make a difference I think. Are you driving yours all winter?

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Am not sure yet about all winter Cus i can use my work van too. That's a good idea to use the wheel well.. I was gonna put 2 per side of the trunk

·
Registered
344 Posts
Fellow Canuck here. Live in BC. Victoria and Vancouver.

1 - 20 of 201 Posts