Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 950 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wife and I went to the movies this afternoon, and I always park away from other cars. I would usually get a little upset if someone parks right next to me but this made me smile.:D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Lol i do this, but with really any ford in general. I got a badass 1991 f150, and all the new lifted ford trucks always park next to me :p

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
If I see a modded mustang next to me I don't worry I trust them more than if a Camry or somthing

·
Registered
344 Posts
Hah!

Funny you posted this. Because this happened. Oh, and the spot I took was just vacated by another Stang (a 2000 wearing Cobra R trim, but NOT a Cobra).

Attachments

·
Registered
344 Posts
That is a vert dressed up GT-R.

·
Registered
442 Posts
Love it when that happens. Had it happen at the movie theater one time. Had gotten there early to get tickets and parked by myself as far away as possible. Came outside and a new boss, a black s197 gt a challenger and a 99-01 cobra where all parked beside me and almost all of us was in the same movie haha. Had a real good conversation, even the challenger guy was great.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sweet

·
Registered
344 Posts
Given the Mustang love amongst Mustang owners, I'm honestly surprised there aren't more nods and looks of appreciation exchanged between us.

Other day, I'm minding my own. Another Mustang pulls up out of no where, we're both going down the highway, and he completely ignores me. I mean, he had to see my tail lights (this was at night) and had to know it was a Mustang, even if he was driving an older SN95. But I mean, his was done up. Mine is kind of flashy and even a mild Stang fan would know those louvers aren't stock.

And when I saw him, I sped up a little to keep pace, check his car out and share a nod. But this guy is totally eyes front. Complete blinders on.

Mustang owners can be huge jerks!

LOL

·
Premium Member
3,535 Posts
I give them all the nod. I don't care what they look like. Old or new.

·
Premium Member
6,120 Posts
Given the Mustang love amongst Mustang owners, I'm honestly surprised there aren't more nods and looks of appreciation exchanged between us.

Other day, I'm minding my own. Another Mustang pulls up out of no where, we're both going down the highway, and he completely ignores me. I mean, he had to see my tail lights (this was at night) and had to know it was a Mustang, even if he was driving an older SN95. But I mean, his was done up. Mine is kind of flashy and even a mild Stang fan would know those louvers aren't stock.

And when I saw him, I sped up a little to keep pace, check his car out and share a nod. But this guy is totally eyes front. Complete blinders on.

Mustang owners can be huge jerks!

LOL
Sometimes I get in the zone! I once saw this girl in a grey Stang, she looked at me, I looked at her, we gave each other the peace sign. I have never seen her again. :(

1 - 20 of 950 Posts