Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Order was placed on the 14th of Feb.

I ordered a Mach 1 delete and a chinspoiler. Free shipping advertisement
was the clincher. Ground was some 7 business days.

Two weeks passed with no notice of shipment and no delivery. Finally I had to call them. No response, just a message machine.

I sent an e-mail and got a prompt response, however it seems that the chin spoiler was on backorder and was not in supply at the time. This should have been listed on the site. I wouldn't have ordered had I known there was some FOUR WEEKS of delay involving the part.

They've offered to send the grille delete, and then the chinspoiler in some two weeks time + ground time (add a week) talking almost 1 1/2 months to get a chinspoiler. I could have had one from the ford dealer in 24 hours. You get what you pay for.

Not terribly happy, and am glad I wasn't waiting on some expensive or critical part.

ASSEMbler

·
I liek gramer
8,537 Posts
yeah that sucks.

just do what I do when I'm waiting on something for my stang to get to my house (v6stangs.com decals... damn post office), just think about how long you've done without whatever it is. It'll get there soon enough.

At least thats what I try to tell myself.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I sold you a cam on ebay, then after you bought it told you it would be 5 weeks for delivery, what would your reaction be. That is, after I have your money.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts