Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my dad is buying my 01 vert from me so I can more easily get through college since I'm working on top of being a physics major. I'm trying to decide if I want to save up for another mustang or pay cash down the road for an f-150. Opinions?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I like f-150's they just havd to be 2004 or newer when they came out with tbe boxier style and plus you can never go wrong with another mustang.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Being that this is a mustang forum, and everyone on here is extremely passionate about their mustangs, I'm sure you understand my bias when I say what the hell are you thinking, of course buy another mustang! Haha. In all seriousness though, if you do buy another one, do the right thing and buy a GT or better. I love my little sixxer to death don't get me wrong, but I want mawrrr!!!! Haha

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The thing is I can buy a truck for cheaper than a mustang. A decent gt will run me 5k if I'm lucky. I've found a couple f150s that are in real nice condition for 3500.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Do you go camping alot, move furniture, haul dirt bikes??? Getta truck......Like to go fast, turn heads, feel great when you look at ur car??? Getta stang.....

·
Registered
607 Posts
fomoco4life said:
Do you go camping alot, move furniture, haul dirt bikes??? Getta truck......Like to go fast, turn heads, feel great when you look at ur car??? Getta stang.....
Also if you get a truck everybody and there mother will ask to borrow it

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've always loved trucks. I'm planning on moving down Tennessee after I finish college and moving to someplace with some good back roads and use for a truck and my parents like going to Kentucky to see all of our relatives and they always want me to come out and help them on their farm so a truck would be good to haul luggage and stuff around the farm and I've always wanted a nice f150 to release my inner country boy lol

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

fomoco4life said:
I like turning heads but to turn heads in my area I would need a gt which I can't afford because of insurance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts