Mustang Evolution Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only reason I'm selling is with my new job I finally have the chance to get a GT500 and I'm not wanting 2 car payments!

05 GT. premium all leather shaker 500 auto trans touch screen Bluetooth navigation DVD ect..

58,xxx miles in GREAT shape.

Only mods are 4.10 gears. High flow cats and MAC boom tube exhaust (will come with stock axle backs and a almost new set of flowmaster 40 axle backs.

Eddlebrock 454 wheels
Black headlight and fog light and smoked taillights (will come with stock taillights also) black decklid panel from AM.

Has bamma SCT tuner unlocked that will come with the car.

Ill also throw in my summit racing offroad H pipe the stock cats.

Asking price is $17,500 might be a little high but that's my payoff on the loan. KBB in my area is $18,500.

Text me! 573-465-2411 my name is Jeremiah

Attachments

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also forgot the black hoodpins new brakes and rotors (7,xxx miles) new fuel filter new spark plugs and new alt all within 7,xxx miles.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Possibly your decklid panel
I'd almost hate to sell that separately because they are so cheap... In all fairness I probably couldn't ask more than $20 for it but it adds more than that in appearance value trying to sell the car :/

·
Registered
607 Posts
I'd almost hate to sell that separately because they are so cheap... In all fairness I probably couldn't ask more than $20 for it but it adds more than that in appearance value trying to sell the car :/
Ok that's fine I understand

1 - 20 of 24 Posts